Improve your language skills
French for beginnersEnglish for beginnersEnglish for advanced users
The EU policy is oriented towards multilingualism and has two facets:
- Striving to protect Europe’s rich linguistic diversity
- Promoting language learning
Every European should speak two languages in addition to their mother tongue. The EU supports language learning because:
- Better language skills enable studies or work abroad
- Speaking other languages helps people from different cultures understand one another which is essential in a multilingual, multicultural Europe
Take advantage of our offer of courses. Improve your language skills and your chances on the employment market.
In spring 2021 the following new courses start:
- French for beginners
- English for beginners
- English for advanced users
Register now and ensure your seat.
We will be glad to welcome you.